Rhine Machining & Fabricating, Inc. is a full-service machine shop with capabilities in
CNC and Manual operations - both turning and milling.
◆ Service ◆ Quality ◆ Enrichment
Purpose – SERVICE
“Unparalleled Service" for our Customers, Each Other, and our Community; driving the realization of “meaningful work”
Value Proposition – QUALITY
Providing Machined Parts with Custom Solutions that meet requirements defined by our Customers
Values – ENRICHMENT
In the context of our Faith, and through Continuous Improvement, Enrich the lives of all our stakeholders
We take time and effort to understand your product needs to ensure we deliver the best price, quality, and service.
- Through collaborative engineering, design work, CAD drawings, feasibility and cost-reduction discussions
- Through reliable part quality processes
- Through accessible support staff
- Through flexible lead-times
- Through reliable on-time delivery
Capabilities and Competencies
- CNC multi-axis turning, CNC milling
- Mild and Stainless steels, Aluminum, Alloys, Castings, and Plastics
- Milling: 26” x 50”
- Turning: up to 12” diameter, Barfeed capacity up to 3-5/8” diameter
- Length capacity based on sizes and weights
- Fixture design, manufacturing, and assembly
- Prototype machining and collaborative development
- Low (1 to 100) to mid volume (100 to 10,000) quantities with part features and requirements ranging from simple to complex
- Focus on quality with in-process operator inspection and Subject Matter Expert verification
- Production Sawing
- Surface Grinding
- Centerless Grinding
- Black Oxide
- Heat Treating
- Blanchard Grinding
You, the customer, are our first priority. Our approach has been to view our customers as neighbors in the business community. We believe in fostering long-term, successful business relationships that will best serve and strengthen those we work with.
Committed to excellent, individual, service we gladly work with all types of manufacturers from OEMs to contract and job shops.